Monday 14 November 2011

House things

I know, I know I'm rubbish! Haven't posted in ages because of all the stress of buying my bloomin' house and the lack of money it has left me with...boo :-(
Due to my serious skintness I have been completely unable to shop, thus making it rather difficult to blog about things I've been buying...so I thought I'd update you all anyway by letting you know I have just bought a fridge! Haha not exactly what you follow me for...but it is a beauty...

                                                                 
ooooooooh shiny!

In other news I am seriously coveting an oversized floppy hat right now...I saw one in Primarni for a mere £6, but due my silly small head it was way to big...not a good look.  I did, however manage to find one in Urban Outfitters that was made for little-people-heads and was a perfect fit...the only problem being that it was £28....anyone fancy getting it for me for my birthday on Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment