Wednesday 2 November 2011

New jeans


I know what your thinking, and trust me, I agree with you whole-heartedly.  I HATE jeans shopping, it never fails to make me cry!  I am not a skinny girl, I have a big bum and thighs like a stallion achieved through years of dance training in my youth and as such, fall into a deep pit of depression whenever I try on jeans.  I have got to the point where I simply won’t wear them anymore, instead opting for jersey skirts and leggings as they always fit!
But when I saw the most beautiful pair of Paige “verdugo ultra skinny” cut jeans in work in magenta (or “joker purple” as the hubby calls it) I fell in love a little bit.  I have wanted a pair of coloured jeans for ages but never succeeded in finding a pair that didn’t make me look like an idiot, but throwing caution to the wind and with a little help from my HN girlies I thought I’d give them a go. To my surprise, a friend and colleague advised me that I did NOT look like a giant grape as she had done when trying on the same pair, and I was smitten.
Needless to say, I ended up leaving with them for a cool £33, thanks to my £100 voucher and staff discount combined.  They are super stretch as well meaning they are mega comfy and I would definitely recommend that you have at least one pair in your wardrobe.  I intend to pick up some more in sale.  A word of advise when you get yours: go snug to allow for the super stretch!
To see the full spectrum of colours visit the websitehttp://www.paigeusa.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment