Wednesday 2 November 2011

New beginnings...

So I have decided that in order to take this blogging malarky seriously I ought to port my existing blog over  here...so I will now be blogging simultaneously on Blogger and Tumblr...everyone's a winner!


I'll start by porting over some of my previous entries so all you lovely people on blogger can get an idea of what I've been up to and what I'm all about.
The idea for this blog came as I realised I spend an obscene amount of money I don't have on clothing and accessories and in an attempt to curb my addictions I thought I'd start up a blog, the theory being that if I wouldn't deem it worthy of blogging about, I won't buy it, thus saving my husband and me lots of money HAZAAR!


It may seem like a boring idea...but a small part of me is convinced that there must be someone somewhere out there in the ether that is interested in what I have bought in the past and plan to buy in the future...so I guess we'll see.


If you have any questions aywhere along the way feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment