Wednesday 2 November 2011

McQueen times 3


So one of the first things I managed to convince myself I needed was a McQueen Scarf…having already bought my first a few months earlier prior to landing the job and ergo, staff discount (boo…but to be fair I had wanted one since going to Liberty when I was like 9…mum  can vouch for me!), I decided I needed a black and white one to wear for work and make me look the part.  And with my uniform allowance taking it down to a very reasonable £70 (bargain if you ask me!) and knowing how much I’d wear it (“cost per wear” again) it was a no-brainer.  This may have led to another one…my current total being three…but the third was a different style and much bigger so it’s fine…..

My McQueen’s in all their glory :-)…and don’t think I’ll be stopping at three…it’s just a matter of time….

No comments:

Post a Comment