Wednesday 2 November 2011

Winter is coming...


To my pure delight the nights are getting darker and the days are getting colder, I LOVE winter!
So all this can only spell one thing…kintwear shopping!
So off to Topshop I go, as it’s great for all those throw-on-with-anything pieces.  And let me tell you I emerged victorious!  I found a gorgeous oversized jumper and they had it in no less than 5 different colours: burgandy, blue, cream, grey and oatmeal for £26 a piece.  It is a common trait of mine to find something I like and then get it in multiple colours, so I settled on the cream and grey versions for now and will no doubt go back for the rest in the next month or so!
Get down there and get yours or buy online at http://www.topshop.com
Speckle panel sweat top in grey

No comments:

Post a Comment