Wednesday 2 November 2011

Sunnies


The next thing I needed to buy was a decent pair of sunglasses for the honeymoon (we went to Universal including Harry Potter Land…it was awesome!). But me being me I couldn’t just get one pair could I?!
Now it is important that you realise that sunglasses shopping is most difficult for me.  I have a small head, massive fringe, tiny nose and wonky ears…all this spells out sunglasses disaster

My silly face :-s
Thanks to this face I am forced to buy any pair of sunglasses in which I do not look like a complete idiot.  To my astonishment I found two such pairs at work so decided one pair would be my hair up pair and the others would be my hair down pair…it was all perfectly logical I tell you!
The hair down pair (Miu Miu):

The hair up pair (Chanel):

It may be worth noting that I took four pairs on honeymoon in total…the above two along with two cheap pairs, one for swimming and one for on rides incase they got damaged.  Now I know what you’re thinking: you’re thinking “but Sarah, that’s crazy, how can you possibly need four pairs of sunglasses for a two week holiday?! I refuse to believe you need a hair up pair, a hair down pair, a cheap pair for swimming and a cheap pair for rides. It’s MADNESS!”
Well the jokes on you because my cheap pair for rides snapped at the end of the holiday and my swimming pair got considerably damaged….so I was right all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment